Got a new job!!! : )

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Jan 24, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I accepted a job with another company that's offering an increase in salary and much better benefits. They have more staffing and I hope that will make it better for me to do the job properly. dolsgirl
    [This Message was Edited on 01/25/2003]
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

I hope this job will be easier on you so you can take more time for yourself. I have always found it strange that the medical community doesn't treat their employees better. My daughter has worked in doctor's offices and I can't believe what they expect their employees to do in an eight hour day. Good Luck and hope you will enjoy your new position.

Dara
  3. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I'm so happy for you. You must feel so relieved. Enjoy your new position. Lendi
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Dara and Lendi. It means alot that people here wish you well in whatever endeavor we have to take. Thank-you. dolsgirl
  5. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

I'm so glad that you fround a new job that will help you out. Best of luck with this new job and I just know it will be good for you. Those of you that are still able to work deserve the best jobs out there. again, CONGRATULATIONS.
  6. pamela

pamela New Member

I HOPE AND PRAY YOUR NEW JOB TURNS OUT GREAT!! I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL. WE ALL DESERVE SOMETHING NEW AND BRIGHT IN OUR DAY ESPECIALLY SINCE WE ALL SUFFER SO MUCH. LOVE PAMELA
  7. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I start my new job. I don't finish my other job until next Thursday, but this job is letting me start tomorrow so that my insurance benies will go into effect for March 1st. How cool is that?

They have very good benies too. I'm tired, as I've already done 40 hours since Monday, but it's important to have my date of hire be January 31, 2003!! Woohoo!!!

Thanks everyone for your support. Also wanted to mention that I think it would have worked out well with the new doc at the job I'm leaving as we've worked out the entire situation and he's very cool to get along with. I wish him and that practice well.

dolsgirl
  8. selma

selma New Member

You go girl. Happy to hear the good news.