Got A new Puppy Today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jan 25, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Lucky is his name he's a springer spanial about 12 weeks! The Lady that had him was allergic to his hair sooooooo I got a really Good deal!!!! (Free!) lol

He's Beautiful! White with black spots! we have alot of Potty training to do and all that goes with a puppy! plus getting him fixed is also on the list!,,,,,,,,,,,,For the time being I'm very Happy to Have a new Baby to Love!,,,,,,S
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lucky fits right into the family. He's lucky to have found a good home.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm almost wondering if i'm to old to have a puppy! Lolol! I guess i'll find out tonight when the lights go out!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Congrats! Puppy parenting is wonderful!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Well I'm up earlie today! it's going to take a few day's to get the Potty training thing under control! Mean while the Hugs and play bites and tug of war are taking over! lollol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I need to get a Digital Camera to post photos! Way behinde on that!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Can't Believe i was lucky enough to get such a great puppy at such a low price! I've been looking for awhile since my Daughter took her dog to college with her!(3 share an apt) it will definetly keep me busy! lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S