got a question for y'all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by irishprincess, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. irishprincess

    irishprincess New Member

    i have std with my employer but not long disability, can anyone tell me where i can go for that.
  2. Engel

    Engel New Member

    You should check w/your employer or contact Aflack (the duck commercial). I have my LTD (I pay for it through my employer).
  3. obrnlc

    obrnlc New Member

    you need to get this type of insur. BEFORE getting diagnosed w/ fibro/cfs, the duck will ask you about this, back and disc issues, etc. and if you are not 100% healthy and never missed a day of work--you probably won't get it, at least at a price you can afford.
    good luck--L
  4. irishprincess

    irishprincess New Member

    will it work?
  5. Fmandy

    Fmandy New Member

    fib, but they can check medical records I believe :(

[ advertisement ]