got an offer on the house!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Oct 2, 2005.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

someone posted a topic recently about being psychic. I told my realtor that the house would sell in October, and I just knew we'd get activity this weekend. Only one looker yesterday, but have had 3, expecting one more today. Kinda runs in the family, being sensitive this way.

And the last realtor said they will put in an offer! I don't know what the offer will be, but I think it will be valid. YAY!

One more appointment coming, they're late, and if they put in an offer too, there will be bidding. I hope so.

A chapter in my life is coming to a close and a new one starting. I am very ready!

Peace and Light, Beth.
  2. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

What great news on the house! Keep us posted!

Francie
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

We were in the position (like so many here) of down-sizing a few months ago. Our house sold at full price in 13 hours! A lot of it was having the house spotless & really ready, but also, pricing it realistically....not at rock-bottom, fire sale prices, but just realistically for the market.

It was kind of satisfying to watch the other houses in the neighborhood sit on the market for weeks and months (they were high-priced), while ours sold in a day. I guess they figured, price it high, then take a lower offer. We figured, "keep it real" then don't settle for anything less than the full---and FAIR---price. And we got it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Beth, let us know what happens!

Best of luck,
    Pam