got approved

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baeder31, Sep 3, 2008.

1. baeder31

baeder31 New Member

okay everyone, went to my hearing in pa and the judge approved me and sd that he'll go back to may of 07 not all the way to oct 06 my atty wanted to go to appeal but i said no because this is to much to handle, and i'm happpy with the judges decision. thanks to everyone that has been giving me advice.
  2. celeste1226

celeste1226 New Member

Congatulations. I am happy for you. I have just started my claim I am using Allsup. this is my first time filing. So I hope I get approved.

But I am glad you finally got it.

Best wishes
    Celeste
  3. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

I am very happy for you. Jenn
  4. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

now you can focus on your health.

Best to you,
    Marti
  5. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

THats is GREAT NEWS-------COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. baeder31

baeder31 New Member

well have fms/cfs/cts/menopause/depression/hypothyroidism/ddd/3 disc herniations in neck, ddd in lower back and list goes on.
  7. momof4kids68

momof4kids68 New Member

I'm so glad for you.

Take Care!
  8. meowee

meowee New Member

GREAT NEWS. I am very happy for you, my friend!
  9. DRAGONSGIRL

DRAGONSGIRL New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  10. hensue

hensue New Member

I had to change my phone interview till monday. I know you have had yours. What have you had to do since then?
    With allsup you know
    Thanks
    hensue
  11. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

know that is great news and takes a lot of stress off of you! I was denied and from other posters using Allsup maybe i should check in to that!
  12. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you and know exactly how you feel. I just received my approval letter in the mail today.

Now, we both have something to be happy about, although, I don't think it has quite soaked in for me.

Anyway, I don't blame you for going with the judges decision.

Bluesky
  13. Engel

Engel New Member

Glad it worked out for you
  14. celeste1226

celeste1226 New Member

I have my phone interview with Allsup on Monday with Janine at 930a. I think its monday I have to check I forgot already I have it on my blackberry. I have to put everything down cause i forget. Anyway I was supposed to have an interview with SS this past Tuesday but i cancelled that one. I just let them know I was being represented by Allsup. So now I just have to do the application with Allsup to get things started. Wish you luck on your interview with Allsup.

And congrats again on all that have been approved.