Got baack On Anbt feeling better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1maqt, Jan 13, 2003.

1. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

Muy Doctor took me off the Cipro on thurs, to see if it made a difference. WWEEELL let me tell you the difference!
    By todday, which is Monday I was staarting a major flare.
    Not the tiredness, only the pain. I could hardly walk up the stairs.
    I went a head and took the Cipro at Noon, and called the dr who told me to start it any way.
    It is now 10:50 pm Tues, and already the pain is subsiding

If anyone had doubts, heres the whole enchilata. I didn't go off the neurontin, so I didn't get so exausted.

The Dr's Point was to see how I would change without the cipro...
    Aantibbbiotics, is the answer, Madwold is right,I did the
    Cipro to Jumpsstart the Doxycicline.

I told you I was waiting for the other shao to drop. See the Dr, wanted me off the ..abx "But I haaadd It My Way.
    1maqt
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi , Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I sure hope that the antibiotics helps .Spinds like they or something is starting to work. I was wondering how your Doctor appt went.Your in my prayer and thoughts. God Bless ...Danisue
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There's nothing like trying to cycle off the antibiotics and getting sick to make one a believer. It only takes about three days for me to have my symptoms return with a vengeance when I try to cycle off the Doxy.

Unfortunately, I am either allergic to the Cipro or the Herx was soooooo bad that I had to discontinue it. I am doing just fine on the Doxy and expect to have to be on it for quite a while.

Love, Mikie