Got Help For My Night And Day Sweats!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosesark, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Rosesark

Rosesark New Member

Hey guys, i am so excited. I finally got something that has stopped my hot flashing and my night sweats!!!! I am unable to take hormones because of a history with blood clots, so lately i have been just heating up all over about every 20 to 25 minutes, just breaking out in a horrible sweat and having to shower 2 to 3 times a day and also being kept up at night with sweating and wet pajamas and sheets, it has been unbearable. My doc said no hormones, and no natural hormones, so i told him to go in a sauna with all his clothes on and just sit there for 5 minutes, come out and get cold due to wet clothes, and do this every 20 to 25 minutes 24 hours a day every damn day!!! He did some research and called me in a prescription for a medication called Spastrin, and i started it yesterday afternoon, and so far, i have not had one sweat today!!! I slept almost the whole night for the first time in months. I just wanted to share this information with you in the hopes that it may help someone here. Rose Morgan