got kay a dr appt.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by minkanyrose, Feb 17, 2007.

1. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

tommarrow at 11:30 Friday her and I went around to all her doctors, neouroligest emergency room visits records dating back to 2005 and we are taking them to her regular doctor so she can see what all we have been doing to try and get help for kaylees many ailments.

I am keeping these records at home in a safe for further references and other doctor visits.

I am going to take the advice given us and have doctor write out everything kay needs to succeed in school. more time to get home work done and books at home and in class so she doesn't have to ccrry them. etc,

nueroligest wrot a letter to the school in jan of this year and stated that kay would miss school frequelently due to sever migraines one person said not sufficiant enough excuse the main one we said are having problems with said they never got it. well I got a copy from neour and the fax that stated it was sent so they did get it.

we meet with the school tuesday morning at 9;30 SO WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND INFORMATION YOU HELPED US WITH.