Got Ladicane injections

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenaw70, Oct 18, 2006.

1. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

Just got back from my naturopath doc and she gave me two injections of ladicane (sp?) in each side just below the shoulders. Apparently she wants to do this the trigger points. If it goes OK, she will do MORE spots next visit.

Anyone else had this treatment?

Lena
  2. huska

huska New Member

I never tried that. I would be to scared to do it.... I was already hurted very bad.
    But all the luck to you.

Hugs
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

about once a month. He usually gives me about a dozen of them, with B12 mixed in.

They are only a temporary help as the lidocaine wears off. How fast depends on the person. But for me....a couple of hours to a day is well worth it!

Go for it!

God Bless.
  4. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

So its fairly safe then? I just worry so much about reactions to stuff cuz of past history. But so far its been 3 hours and i dont really feel anything. MY left arm hurts NOW but she told me that can be normal, and should wear off soon. She hasnt brought up the B12 yet.

Also, I had low sodium in my bloodwork. WEIRD.

5. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

I get novacaine shots. I'm not sure if it's the same as Lidocaine. Anyway, I have been getting them the last 4 months. Wouldn't live without them now. Yah...they hurt a little when you get them and the next day maybe, but they kill the horrible pain all month long. I just have achy pain now.

Today I got them in my neck, lower back, hips, and even in my hand.
    Wonderful...stuff. That and the IV's and Micro Current have been sent by God!
    Kayleen