Got my hearing date

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by justmestephd, Jan 14, 2009.

1. justmestephd

justmestephd New Member

Ok finally got my hearing date.... Feb 10

I have been out of work since June 05. Denied 2x got lawyer on July 07 and she was told up to 17 after appeal for a hearing and it's been just about 18 months. I'm going to be a wreck that day. I can't believe finally my hearing is scheduled. It is a long wait and so much has happened in that time with no income. Wish me luck please and pray for me I really need this as well as everyone else.

Thank you
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Hi Stephanie,

Congrats on getting your hearing date I am still waiting on mine:) My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Try to stay positive many here have been approved!

God Bless,
  3. justmestephd

justmestephd New Member

I know I've seen quite a few get approved and it has given me lots of hope. I have been waiting long long time for this now the anticipation of the date.

Thanks for the reply Deb :)
  4. hensue

hensue New Member

if you dont mind what state do you live in? i do know they are the best company to go with.
    Good luck and let me know ok
  5. justmestephd

justmestephd New Member

I don't use Allsup. I went with a private lawyer who only handles SSDI and I've been waiting for this day since 2005. I hope it turns out in my favor I really need this
  6. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

I wish you well. It's scary that it takes so long, I started, too, with an attorney, turned down 1x. Please keep us updated.