Got my Oreck Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SusanEU, Jun 20, 2006.

1. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Got my Oreck!

Loved it. Light as a portable.

Picked up all the ground in cat hair.

Thanks for all of your responses.

I think this one is a keeper.

Sue in Ontario
    [This Message was Edited on 06/21/2006]
  2. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I got my on the Canadian Shopping Channel.

It was $313 (I got a 10% discount). Came with the canister vac and attachments, fridge deodorizer and a car vac.

I couldn't really afford either, but I got the instalment plan, and it will likely be worth it, as I spend about $100 each year buying crappy ones that I end up throwing out.

Honestly, my carpet looks like it was shampooed.

Hope you are feeling better, fight.

Sue in Ontario
  3. forfink

forfink New Member

If you are interested in an Oreck and find they are too expensive, just visit one of their stores. They often have Demos available. I got one for $199.00, it was used a few times at a trade show. Couldn't tell. Came with a year warranty. Love it!
  4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I have been wanting one, and was a little hesitant, because of the price, but, as you say, with the cost of replacing the Vac.'s often, I could actually save money.

Does it really, glide well? I have a ton of collapsing disc's and other ortho problems, so I am really wanting one that almost pushes it's self.

Plus, I have 3 kittys, who shed, and a Babydog, who isn't suppose to shed, but I find his fluff everywhere too.

Thanks for the Info. much appericated.

sharonk
  5. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

How are you feeling ? Have you adjusted to your medicine ?
    I sure hope SO!
  6. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Yes, thanks for asking.

I had posted about my positive experience on another thread if you want to look itup.

Am now on 75 mg, starting to really feel like my old self again.

Only problems I have noticed are; TMJ is worse, and still don't sleep very well. But the ativan helps with both of those.

Thanks for caring. Hope you are doing well, too

Sue in Ontario