Got older today....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Pottersclay, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am officially in the OVER 40 crowd. Knees are creaking.....
  2. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I'm 37 and my knees creak. LOL Hope you have a good day!
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Happy Birthday!!!

4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Happy Birthday........ hush about creaking knees. Do you feel like the Tin Man from the "Wizard of Oz?".

After 60, I feel like the Tin Man, plus the Scare Crow, looking for my brain.

Have a great day, careful you don't get burned blowing out that many candles.
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dear Lord, we thankyou today for sister PC.

She brings so much to this board. It wouldn't be the same without her.

Grant her a happy day full of blessings and let her KNOW how much she is loved. Amen

PS.....bring on the chocolate cake UMMMMMMMMMMMM

[This Message was Edited on 10/07/2006]
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Pottersclay.

Wishing you the very best day today! A day filled with what makes you the most at peace.

Love....Mari

7. pepper

pepper New Member

I hope that you have a wonderful day.

(((HUGS)))
    Pepper
  8. 143alan

143alan New Member

**singing***
    Happy Birthday to Pottersclay...Happy Birthday to Pottersclay...Happy Birthday to Pottersclay....Happy Birthday to you.

I hope you had a great one.
    Nancy
  9. caffey

caffey New Member

Happy 40th. Remember you aren't getting older you are getting better. I pray that this is the year that the Lord will give you your hearts desire and may your health stabilize this year.
    Cath
  10. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Well....actually my knees remind me of the step-sister in Rogers and Hammerstiens "Cinderella" with the creaking kneees.

Hey....I still have a bit of chocolate cake left!....Burp...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. You all are a blessing to me. Best wishes to you all!
    Love,
    PC
  11. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am a little late but the thought is still there. Don't let anyone tell you you are over the hill. Hey at my age I am lucky to climb the hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Nancy
  12. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Yeah...me over the BIG hill.

When I said I was in the over 40 crowd...sorry but I meant 41. I feel it too. I went off the diet and gained like...7pounds in a week. Man-alive it will take me more than that to take it off! Good thing I have a mammo coming up so I can't have chocolate anymore. Sniff....wimper...

Watch me....by the time two weeks are up I will be a different person! "HAND OVER THE CHOCOLATE AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!!!"
    LOL....
  13. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Happy Belated BD Pottersclay!!!! :) :) :)

I hope you had a good day even though you are 40 now, lol!!

I wish I was going to be 40 again, I am getting too close to the 50 and over crowd!!

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))
  14. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I was 40 last year....and this year...and NEXT year! LOL...see a pattern?

My husband gave me a party last year when I officially hit the forties.

How many here are in their forties?
  15. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I was 40 once but I don't remember when?????????????? Two feet of snow huh! I don't even want to think the s word let alone read about two feet of it!!!!!!!!

Nancy

Had to retype your name. You can't tell I am sleep walking at this point can you?[This Message was Edited on 10/13/2006]