Got Reply From The Network Re XWeighted

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pianowoman, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Last week, several of us watched a program on Life Network called X-Weighted, where Fibro was belittled and treated as an excuse to avoid exercise. The trainer was really obnoxious.

I wrote in as well as some others here to express my disappointment and to suggest they edcuate themselves.
    I have received 2 replies. The first was a form letter but the one I received today was more personal. It was addressed to me personally and expressed that they were sorry I was disappointed in the program and that they were passing my concerns on to their Programming people.

It's a start and I'm glad I wrote in. Did any one else receive a reply?

Kathy

2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I tried to figure out how to send them a message but couldn't. Fibrofog I guess!

Anyway I'm glad they wrote you, it pays to make yourself heard.

Take care,
    Susan07
  3. RedHeadEMT

RedHeadEMT New Member

Hey Kathy--did the reply look like this? I also received it today...

Thank you for contacting Life Network. Viewer feedback is important to us, and we thank you for taking the time to write to us. We regret that you are disappointed with the results of X-Weighted. Your comments and concerns have been forwarded to our Programming department for review and consideration.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations

Life Network
  4. janie056

janie056 New Member

Yes I too recieved that same e-mail. I am just happy I sent one.

Love to you all,
    Jane
  5. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Kathy .. I thought I was the only one who saw that show and it mad me so MAD !

That "Paul" trainer is the most ignorant arrogant being I have ever seen .. I have watched the other weight loss shows they did .. east vs west ... they were excellent shows BUT having that guy on their really defeated the purpose of the show in many ways.

NO ONE could stand him .. there was NEVER a positive remark made about him in any fashion.
    I wondered if the network allowed him on these shows because he stirred up so many people with his attitude ? .. more viewers tuned in to see what this FOOL would say next ?

Thank you so much for writing in to the show .. I had no idea how to do it .. fibro fog set in with a head cold from hell ..
    I appreciate this thread so much because that guy is disgusting ...
    Joy : )
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I think my response was the same as yours. I hope the programming people take it seriously. Whatever happens, we have made our voices heard.

Kathy