Got The Scooter!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosesark, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Rosesark

Rosesark New Member

Hi Guys, just wanted to let you know that my insurance approved an electrical scooter for me. They delivered it today and i am so excited and thankful. I really have a lot of trouble walking with the weakness and pain in my muscles. So far the morphine is working and no headaches like with the other stuff i've tried, but have a lot of nausea. Anyway, since i've posted about trying to get a scooter, i thought i'd let you know that i got it!!!!! Hope you all have a LOW pain day. Rose
  2. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I'm so happy to hear a good story re: insurance it's scary to know they have so much control over what we can have and what we can't have.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Rose! now you can get out more, and last longer too. It will take care of a lot of pain and fatigue when you are out.

Take care, and be sure not to be running over anyones toes!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

I just love my scooter. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. I am waiting for the return of warmer weather so I can resume taking my dog on walks. With the "wind chill factor" it's pretty cold on it. I love it for going shopping in stores I would usually not be able to go into.

Barbara
  5. beh43

beh43 New Member

Hi Rosesark,

Thrilled to hear you are scooting around. I have had my scooter for a while and I just love it. My life is so much better and I can be more independent. My insurance took their sweet time but finally gave in due to doctors letter. Keep on scootin'! beh
    [This Message was Edited on 01/22/2003]