got to do battle w/ssa office now...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 29, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

they have w/held money for attorney's when there was none representing me...that was 5800k...over charged me by about 1500 for the attorney i did have...

with held money from w/comp case that they messed up on...

so darn it where is my money...this is dating back to 2004 or longer...had attorney at hearing on 7/04...but she told me she wasn't going to charge me what see could get out of ssa...

showed up on my 2005 1099 form...so i am taking mine and my son's in...

they are taking out 50.oo a month out of my son's money to cover 999.00 i got for an advance until they could straighten things out..

2005 1099 says they already took it directly out of the lump sum payment i got...

simple math...then they were with holding my son's 462.00 a month from 10/04-april of this year...let me do the math...
    quickly that is about 18 months of money making it about 8 k.

so where's the check dirct deopoist

sorry i have a bad cold and eyes are watering badly...not crying here...

so i am going down there now, so i can get stuck in friday commute traffic....

i have contacted congressman woolsey's office severAL times to expedite this matter...

i had heard they made a decision 9-12/06..called yesterday and the man said he only shows in july of 06 i do not owe money...

i said yeah...they also put this on my credit report for failure to pay for 120 days...that dings your fico score...told baltimore payment center i wanted that corrected off my fico score..i have heard anything..

well by everyone

wish me luck...i may go to ben and jerrys afterwards and get an ice cream..i have a buy one get one free...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

well i think you will actually..first off they all know me by face if not name...usually very calm...

told the lady why i was there...she said...payment center said they are backlogged....

i said all the above about the legal fees etc...she said that is already included in the reconsideration..i said this has gone on far to long...

i said what is the determinaiton letter...dave said on 9-15-06 that baltimore made a decision and i should be getting a letter in 7-10 days...i said i have been more than patient...

i said i understand there is nothing you can do..she said we can only send a letter...to baltimore, again..

i said i have had the congressman's office get involved...i said what do i need to do to get this resolved? write the president. she said you can do that if you want to...

i told her i am sorry you are getting my frustrations right now but this has gone on entirely too long...and added they said i didn't make a 120 day payment...i said they have that on my fico score and i want it removed...because i owe nothing and never did..

she said we'll send a letter out again...

i said i now know why people do the things that they do....

i said i will be contacting an attorney...my voice did escalate....i calmly thanked her for her time and please don't take anything i said personally i am just sick and tired of wasting my precious time on this and many other things...

she said she totally understands and this has been too long..

jodie
  3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

That two 4 one coupon for Baskin Robbins, do they have

a Taco Bell near by? Promise Fredericka I was gonna

take her for Lunch to T.B. Sunday Aft. and maybe we

could do that ice cream thing afterwards! Where did

ya get the (2-4-1) B.C. coupon? Could use one!

Rest up Jodie and take care of that cold, OK?

MRDAD
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hust don't get it when it is simple in black and white...

jodie
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how you doing in australia? you still getting around on your scooter...?

the weather is getting colder out here in san fran..so i am wakingup more stiff...one of those days where your feet can't move..but a feel inches at a time..

i feel like the tin man from wizard of oz...i wished i could just get out an oil can...

love

jodie
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

glad it is getting warmer for you...you can zoom around quicker in the warmer weather....and if you have someone pour some bleach on the concrete you can maybe smoke your wheels.

i have to go study now for psychology...

hugs

jodie