Got your message I am here again

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by EllieBo, Dec 12, 2003.

1. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

Got the email yous were wondering about me. I am still barely hanging in here. Was just told by surgeon it will take me at least another eight weeks to start feeling some relief from my neck surgery back on Oct.31st. I am having a real hard time this holiday which I have never had before in my life. I am still waiting for Ssdi to give me an answer. If not will get a lawyer I have seen advistise for FM and CFS patients. I am now on psyc meds twice a day and if I don't take them I can't funtion or even know what to do next's. My husband has been sick with this flu or bad cold and just got him four meds for it and it is trying on me since he won't let me out of his sight. Well going to bed so thanks for thinking of me take care. and Happy Holidays from ellie and I sure pray to God all the time.
    I will try to write again soon.
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

It is so good to hear from you,
    I will be praying for you and your husband,

Happy Holidays and Many Blessings, Judy
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I too had neck surgery back in July....still not feeling any better...kinda flared the fibro right up...I will pray that it is not like that for you... gentle hugs to you....
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hi Elliebo,

Sure god to hear from you again also. We all missed you.
    Sorry to hear your're still not feeling better, hope and pray you do soon. And also hope and pray your husband starts feeling soon. Hang in there and things will turn around, the Lord works on his time table and he will provide for you both.

Dear Lord, please hear my prayer for Elliebo and her Husband. Lay your healing hands on them both and heal them. Give them peace and comfort, and the strength to endure.
    In Jesus name amen.

Danny
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

So glad to hear from you. I pray the pain eases up, that you will be able to enjoy the holidays just a little. I pray for your husbands health. I hope you keep writing, when you can and have the time to. God Bless!

6. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

I was glad to hear from you. As others have said I am so sorry to hear that you are still feeling so bad from your surgery. I have been praying for you every night and will continue to pray each night for you and your husband. I pray that you start to feel better and that you and your family have a happy holidays.

If you have extended family do not be embarassed to ask for help this holiday season. Sit back and let them do the cooking and take time to allow yourself time to heal. Drop in when you are feeling you can as we do like hearing from you and know we are concerned and pray for your speedy recovery from your surgery.

Wishing you a beautiful day

K
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So nice to see you here, will be praying for you and your dear husband also.

That flu is horrible. I had it, and its a misery.

The Lord's blessings going out to you for all your needs.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for the update and I hope things improve for you.

Love, Mikie
  9. sheried

sheried New Member

I am so glad to hear from you. Really sorry, though, that things are not going so well. You take care of yourself and get well. I know the stress of the holidays can take its toll, but you have to put your health first.

I am also sorry your hubby is dealing with that nasty flu bug. Thankfully, I have avoided that one so far.

Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. (And hubby, too.)

Hugs, Sherie