gothbubbles new questions on your old posts to me about voc rehab

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Apr 6, 2007.

1. keke466

keke466 New Member

Hi,I just now saw that you replied to a past post of mine on rehab. Thanks for your info. What state are you in that you were able to get that kind of help? I'm in Oklahoma and I called them one time and all they would tell me was that I had to be in school,that's where I got that from. Perhaps I spoke to the wrong person and wrong department. I'll be 50 in Aug and don't know how much longer I can hold down a fulltime job. After I drew all my unemployment I found a job at a very small rural hospital on the night shift. It's not alot of physical work like I was doing at the nursing home,have very few patients. I have FM and it's not so much the pain it's the severe fatigue I have and it's all I can do to get ready and go. Plus I have to drive out of town.
    If that's true about the SSA raising the amount of money you can make from 800 to 900 a month,I haven't heard or read that yet,it will be nice. My voc rehab office is out of town so when I call them again what dept should I ask for and what kind of questions do I ask? Anything you can tell me will help out. Do they help with any kind of housing that you know of?

Thanks,Keke
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2007]
  2. keke466

keke466 New Member