Gotta ?...more on vitamins

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DLsGroovyMoM, Oct 19, 2005.

1. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

Hello All hope you are all having a nice day...I have been playing catch up on posts...I don't get to post as much as I would like to but I try to answer as many as I can.

Ok so I mentioned b4 that the doc wanted me on the juice plus vitamins...and I asked here about them not being labeled as having a whole lot of "stuff" in them.

I saw him on Monday and questioned him about it...He said "if you go and buy a bananna, does it have the nutrional stuff labeled on it? No b/c all banannas have diff amounts...we just have an estimate of what most banannas have in them...same goes with the vitamins...they are 'whole' food vitamins and each one is different to reflect the diff in each of the veggies/fruits that go into them"

he also said that due to this he dosen't recommend any extra vit/min supplements...however I did start a magnesium, potassium, folic acid and after the vit D post may go get some of that too.

so for the most part this makes since to me...how bout u?

I had also mentioned in my last post that although it has lots of pulp and fibers listed says it has >1 gram of fiber...would this also be the same priciple as the above? I have been on it for about a week now and I have NEVER been more regular in my life!! And not to get to yuky, but they are nice and full/not to hard or to soft...what I would think normal would be like.

As a side note...yesterday and today I have had some noticalble increase in energy, I did house work yesterday and laundry today (all while dealing with a teething/temper tantrum throwing son)...yeah for me...pain is about the same but an increase in energy is a plus.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    Love and Hugs
    Amy
  2. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member