Gotta tell you all this ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by psalmlady, Jun 27, 2003.

1. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Last night was my second time to join in on the Thrusday night pray group.
    Even though I have been praying, as I read the board with these request coming up daily, it was sooo good just knowing that all of us were praying at the same time and believing God, for miracles to come forth.
    I got so excited just knowing that God loves faith-ful-ness and when He sees us all in one mind and one accord, praying together, WOW! It's just exciting, huh!
    Glory!!!

Love to all! :)
  2. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

God is so good. I say amen to your post! Thursday was my second time. Knowing we are all praying is awesome. I feel such a peace when praying on Thursday nights. I really see the work and faithfulness of the Lord on this board!!
    God Bless, may the Lord continue to bless. In Jesus name Amen

Barb
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

AMEN, to all of your posts here. It is wonderful to know that we have one another to offer up sincere prayer for all those who request prayers for all their needs.

Did you see that little Gizzy is fine? That is so sweet, to know we can pray and see His wonders before our eyes.

God bless all of you, and I do hope you have a blessed week.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is balm for the spirit and doesn't cost a dime. I strongly believe in the mind/body/spirit connection. While we are praying for others, we are strengthening our own Faith and showing God our love for Him and His children. It's a win/win/win situation.

Love, Mikie