grandaugher in locked room, please pray

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Feb 13, 2006.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I just got a call from my granddaughters step-grama, and it seems that my granddaughters step dad has been locking her in a room all day long. She is only 4 years old. Please, please pray for her. I just now called the department of human services and asked them to go find her, and find out what is going on. We havent seen here since christmas eve. My son has been looking everywhere for them. I am so scared right now. I have put this in Gods hands since I found out that there were problems last summer. We went to court and the judge wouldnt even listen to our case. I will make someone listen now. This is an innocent child, and she does not diserve this. The Mother has something wrong with her, I was told that she was diagnosed with schizophronia when she was 15, but I dont know anything else. She isnt thinking right, but for now all I am concerned with is my granddaughter. God bless, Julie
    I will let you all know how this comes out.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2006]
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Please do let us know how things go.

NO child deserves to be mistreated.I hope and pray the system will work for you to get her out of there.

Hugs and Prayers.

Sue
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

and that precious baby.

That is terrible.

How could anyone do such a horrible thing.

I will have others pray for you all too.

{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} Pamela
  4. Txslady

Txslady New Member

I would also call the Police and report this. CPS can take forever getting anything done. The police can force them to show them the child.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Whether her rescue has happened.

Sometimes, we hesitate to interfere, but we always must. Thank you for calling SS on this situation.

Anyone reading this, if you ever see or suspect child neglect or mistreatment, always step forward and see what you can do for the child.

Having fostered over 40 children I can tell you that children from all walks of life suffer terribly, esp at the hands of step parents(usually the male).

If you ever are in a store and see a scared child, tell the manager to call the police too. We all have a duty to protect children.

Thank you for doing so and I pray your grandchild will be OK. You can apply to be the child's foster parent, take training and receive financial help for doing so. Just in case this was an option.

Love Anne
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will be praying for this granddaughter.

I pray that God keeps his hands on her until someone can take her out of that situation.

Keep strong... and let us know what is going on with it!
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

they can do a wellness check on this little girl...who else knows what else this little girl is going through...

you must call police...and i f they find nothing out...call i would call everyday until they find her...

jodie
  8. Dayo

Dayo New Member

Julie, I will pray for your granddaughter and the stepdad and the mother and your son. too. There must be something going on there. Hope it can be resoled soon. for everyones sakes. You are all in my prayer. Take Care!!!! HUgs, Let me know what happens. O.K. Dayo
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for strength and wisdom for you to find help to rescue this precious child!

I was "raised" in such a situation, by a mentally ill mother, and will stand with you in prayer until your grandaughter is safe!

Good for you, for fighting for her.
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Especially that dear little girl! Please look at the post people have left for you with information.

God bless you and protect this precious little girl.

Sue
  11. leubie

leubie New Member

JULIE, PLEASE CALL THE POLICE NOW AND KEEP CALLING UNTIL YOU GET ANSWERS--PLEASE KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR EVRYONE-LET US KNOW?? THANKS,LAURA
  12. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you have to call police.

I know there are some good step dads out there but there are some monsters too.

I'm glad this child has you and her dad on her side, dont give up on her.

love
    Rosie
  13. Bambi

Bambi New Member

for you and your granddaughter! I'm sorry I got too wordy and when I reread it I realized it was NOT helpful. You and she will be in my thoughts and prayers and please let us know what you find out.
    Bambi
  14. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

A case worker called about 1 1/2 hours ago and said she was at the address, but there were two houses there, and she was trying to make sure she found the right one. At least they were there. I am on pins and needles right now, and my heart is racing. The case worker said she would call me back, but she didnt say when. I am so scared, but God is in charge, and I have to trust in him. Please keep praying, and thanks to all of you for your kind words, right now that is all I have. God bless, Julie
    Alexis is such a beautiful child, she needs a stable home and love and attention!
  15. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

the caseworker is there to intervene. You will still be very worried but at least someone with some power is doing something.

I hope your granddaughter is taken out of that situation.

Please keep us informed.

love
    Rosie
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

Julie, well done! We are all praying. I also called a convent with Sisters who are prayer warriors - good friends of mine. They will add their prayers to ours!

Will be waiting to hear how it goes.

Many blessings to you and dear Alexis!

Love, Judy
  17. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Storming heaven for that precious little girl and for those who are worried sick about her.

18. JLH

JLH New Member

I am so glad that you called Dept of Human Services.

I read your update that they were at the residence. I'm waiting to find out more. If they couldn't do anything, call the Police.

Please keep us updated!!

I'll be praying for the precious little girl.

Love,
    Janet
  19. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Hi Julie :>) May the Lord be with her and keep her safe in his arms. I pray all will be ok. LOL Carla
  20. greatgran

greatgran Member

Prayers are with you and Julie, this
    is terrible..I am so sorry..I have a 4 yr old greatgran daughter and when I read this it made my skin crawl..
    What you must be going thru..Please keep us updated..

The dad to my 4 yr old greatgran took her away and it was horrible..and our hands were tired becasue he was her dad couldn't get him for kidnapping..
    She is back with us now and her dad in jail but will be out in 3 yrs..and I am wondering what he will do..how I dread that day..

My heart breaks for you..I will pray that God will keep her safe until something can be done...

Prayers,
    greatgran