GRANDMA DOXY COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 16, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

"Ok" everyone it is now only SIX more days until my precious little Grandson Cohen Matthew is due...............

Iam in a HAPPY CLOUD and can't think of anything else but his arrival and kissing his sweet little face!

The Mom to be has emailed me twice but no phone contact ...............I emailed her today and made sure I mentioned to call me I don't care what time it is!!!!!!!!!

"REMEMBER" I have my phone by my bedside when I sleep! LOL and by my side wherever Iam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he gets here I will let everyone in the entire world know it!LOL LOL LOL including all of my family here!!!!"YAY"!

Love anxious Grandma Doxy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

does she say she will diffeinitley call you?

i hope she does...i can not wait i will be an aunty again,,,aaaaunty jodie......

i am to all my other friends children...why not yours too...

welll i need to check in and make sure everything is stil going on for the baby...

try to sleep well..

you hav a massage schedule for today ...

goodnigh my friend,

jodie
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

She told me at her shower in January that "Iam on the list" whatever that means?????????????

I think?????....... ( I hope ) that it is very clear to her that I WANT TO BE THERE!

I can't take a smile off of my face..........the thought of that baby is beyond words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how we can love something this much that we haven't yet touched or seen! :)

I love that little man to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam just overjoyed!!!!!!!!

Love you
    Doxy