Granniluvsu, Lbluestem,Didoe,RealMadScientist,TXGal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zenouchy, Jul 10, 2008.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi Everyone!

How are you all? Just wanted to say hello and tell you all I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to your kind messages in my "Creepy Roach Problem" post sooner. I was out of town for the 4th of July holiday for a week. I responded back to you all in the thread a few days ago and not sure if you saw it.

Don't worry about responding back to that post, but I just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you!

Hope you are all doing well. Have a happy/healthy day!

Love, Erika :)
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Erika,

I know that I didn't have to reply but I am anyway. I just checked your post at the end. Thanks for letting us know. That was very sweet of you.

Glad that those roaches seem to be under control. Yes, they do SEEM to be nocturnal (-: cause they pop up alot at night when you put on the lights, if you have to getup for whatever reason at night. They just scamper and run so fast it is hard to hit them, unless they are already under the influence of DRUGS you already put out or sprayed at them before.

3. texangal81

texangal81 New Member

I can't go out into the garage at night anymore to get to our extra fridge (where we keep the soft drinks etc) unless I have my semi-automatic rubber band shooter - the bull roaches are HUGE. You know that Terminex commercial where the bugs deliver pizza and drive by in the car? I swear they are that big *L*.

We plan on bombing the house next week. Film at 11:00........

4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I guess when they say things are bigger in Texas, that's true! Which is unfortunate for when it comes to roaches. Thank you both for writing.

Granni, I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip visiting your relatives!

Erin, I hope the extermination goes well!

Warm hugs,

5. Didoe

Didoe New Member

hi zenouchy
    missed you, i am formally checking in but in reality should be checking out
  6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

It sounds like you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better very soon. Give Mr. Boo a big hug for me.

Warm hugs,