Grape seed extract and Vitamin D Jaminhealth and others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyoreblue02, Sep 23, 2008.

1. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I want to hear from those who take these two supplements. I do take Vit D in a Cal/Mag/D supplement. I have not taken Grape Seed Extract.

Tell me how you feel about the importance of these two supplements and if I'm getting enough D in the combination supplement I take at only 200 IU.

I do suffer from allergies and asthma.

2. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I have been reading your posts on grape seed extract, hence the fact that your name was in the title of my post. I also wanted your opinion on Vit D.

I need to return to my dr. soon and will be discussing tese issues with her. I think I need more D (apparently tons more!) and perhaps the grape seed. I wonder why they even put Vit D in the name of my supplement if that's such a minute amount.

I take OTC sinus meds all the time and have allergic reactions to dust, mold, my cats, etc.

Thanks for your input.

3. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I also believe there is a connection between allergies and deficiencies in vitamins and supplements.

Medical science has come a long way, but in the meantime we have gotten away from the healthy foods our ancestors were eating and we are paying the price.

I spent a couple of hours happily browsing in a local health food grocery store. It's filled with wonderful foods, supplements, etc. and sadly it is so overpriced I can barely afford anything. Why does it have to be so expensive to take care of our bodies?

4. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I am making a list of questions and comments for my dr. visit.

I want you to know that you are a great inspiration for me.