Grapeseed Complex

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blueeyedgrl73, Sep 7, 2009.

1. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

Hey everyone! I dont have fibro but I do have RA and with it comes quite a bit of fatigue. I posted on the weight loss board but it was suggested that I also post here. I had heard about grapeseed for arthritis so I went to Wal-Mart and bought grapeseed complex not knowing it had green tea and other stuff in it. Well, I asked my pharmacist to run it through with my other meds to make sure it was safe...and it was . I have now been taking it for a little over a week and have lost 7 pounds. I am overweight to begin with and that may be why I lost so much weight. It also gives me quite a bit of energy. I dont really crave sweets. I hardly have fatigue while taking it :) If you read up on green tea you will realize that there are believed to be many benefits from taking it. I'm just saying what it has done for me.....I bought what Wal-Mart had...the Spring Valley brand. it was cheap and has a lot of pills in it. I would really like to drink the green tea but its kinda nasty tasting to me so I guess I will just stick with the pills for now :) Blue
  2. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

I have also read that grapefruit has fat-burning potential... you just have to be careful with grapefruit and some meds as it interacts in a bad way.