Grateful list

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by XKathiX, Oct 23, 2005.

1. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Hi everyone,

Some days when I'm feeling bad I like to remind myself of what I am grateful for. I'd love it if others could share part of their list.

I'm grateful for...

A warm bed with a roof over it

-Kathi
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I am grateful for a wonderful, caring God that gave me my family and my home. I may have FM and many other problems and ailments but they are not 'WHO' I am!

Hugz,
    Tona
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I am grateful I found my way back to the caring people on this board so I can get through bad days and know there is someone that understands

Thanks
    kgangel
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I have lots of things to be grateful for:

My husband and in-laws
    My friend Tina
    We have a nice home and yard
    That I only have to work part-time and I love my job
    In spite of having FMS and other health problems, I'm
    not as bad as some people are
    My faith in God
    My doctor who understands FMS and really listens to me

Ellen
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I'm so grateful that I have a supportive husband and family.

My sister-in-law, mother and sister have been so concerned about my health. My sister was the first one to mention lymes and infections when this all started 3 years ago. She is always researching for me.

If I didn't have them I wouldn't have such a positive outlook. Really makes me feel good.

Cindy
  6. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

i am gratefull for my family, sisters, sons, even son that is not mine, soninlaw,my granddaughters kayla, and lexi, my grandson. i am gratefull for the love that surronds us, and for all who understand this DD. there is so much to be gratefull for. that it is hard to name them all, so when i go to sleep i thank God for all that i have. and for all that suffer like me. to help us all thourgh this and still be able to smile.oh yes i am gratefull for my daughter, she is just not with us at the moment, and i pray that god will find her, for she is a lost sole.
    becca
  7. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

This is a wonderful post. I am grateful for an understanding family,for a Doctor who knows and understands FM/CFS,and for a comfortable and warm house.

Kathy.
  8. Suzan

Suzan New Member

But, when I saw this question..it made me stop and think.

After losing two parents within 10 days of each other this past month....I am grateful to be alive!

I am grateful to have a husband who loves me..and BELIEVES in my illness.

I am grateful to have 3 children, a grandson, and a mom who all love me and believe in my illness.

I am grateful to have a select few friends...who love me, and believe in my illness.

I am glad just to be.
  9. sassykat

sassykat New Member

I'm grateful for being alive! After all...what's the alternative? Each day opens possabilities, and even though there are fewer and fewer days without some pain, I am gifted with the knowledge that I have one more day of living on this wonderful planet. I can look at the face of the man I love more than life itself, and see the same reflection in his eyes, and for that alone there are no words to express my gratification.
    Sassykat
  10. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

That I am blessed with a loving husband, family. I don't know where I would be without them and there support each day.
    Thanks for this post!