Graves Disease?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by domesticgoddess, Sep 7, 2002.

1. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Hi

Haven't posted much in the past month. Trouble with severe pain in calves of legs and hip. Haven't made it to work in the past week. Also, "Sweats" during the day and at night.

I noticed my face is getting quite larger from ear to ear and smaller from forehead to chin. Went to doc yesterday.
    He mentioned Graves Disease.

Took many vials of blood. Supposed to go back late Tuesday afternoon for results.

Gentleness

2. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Hi

Haven't posted much in the past month. Trouble with severe pain in calves of legs and hip. Haven't made it to work in the past week. Also, "Sweats" during the day and at night.

I noticed my face is getting quite larger from ear to ear and smaller from forehead to chin. Went to doc yesterday.
    He mentioned Graves Disease.

Took many vials of blood. Supposed to go back late Tuesday afternoon for results.

Gentleness

3. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope your doctor can find out the answer as to why and I hope it is good news. I will say a prayer for you. God Bless. Keep us posted.

Gentle (((HUGS)))
    Arlene