great article-says everything I want to say

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bndtldy, Feb 23, 2006.

1. bndtldy

bndtldy New Member

thank you for writing the article on Why I Need Pain Relief. I have been dealing with pain as we all have for many years now. I still see how people react when they here that I am in pain. When the elevator went out where I live I was told to walk the stairs it's good exercise. Not only had I torn my ligaments in my knee it was difficult to do stairs. One of the many reasons I sold my house to many "stairs". Anyway I am going to make several copies and give them to my doctors and post them whereever I can. People just do not understand do they? Denial on their part, the doctors part and even some of the people we know and love.
    I thank you again. Just to know that someone understands I can find peace and comfort in that.
    Have a great wonderful day!!!
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

bndtldy:
    Although I did not see the original article I read something similar a while back. I truly believe that people do not understand our pain and how it can be a 24 hour a day thing unless one uses pain medication.
    I stopped explaining long ago to people and lost all of my old friends. So I became a cyber-person. I do not get let down by people like the ones here. I have also made some good penpals over the years who always ask me how I am.
    Yes, the 'others' need education.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. leubie

leubie New Member

I was just agreeing that was a supwr artcle.. Also--YALL are my friends these days--I rarely Talk(really TALK) to my others now --they just dont understand nor do they want to. LOVE TO ALL -LAURA
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

I posted that article regarding Why I Need Pain Relief.

I didn't write it, but ran across it on the internet, so I copied it and posted it.

I also think it is so hard for other people to understand what type of pain that we are in and why we need relief.

I am so sorry to hear that you had to climb stairs due to your elevator being out of order. I certainly hope that it is fixed by now!!

Hope you have a wonderful day, too!

Hugs,
    Janet
  5. marw

marw New Member

Can you bump it once in while so we keep seeing it? I'm not sure I got to read that one, or, with the Fibro fog, I sometimes forget. I'd like to copy and save it.

Thanks

Margaret