Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Oct 1, 2009.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Of all places,who knew
    would turn out to be such a great resource for fashion tips!?!

Find out what's right for YOU at
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

My sister sent me some of these pix. Because she is a very
    tactful person, she did not say, "Funny your pic isn't here too."

Anyhoo, I was able to pick up several fashion tips. I especially want
    to get one of those purple shirts made outta I don't know what.
    Looks like somebody skinned a Muppet.

3. jole

jole Member

Where did these people come from??? Unbelievable! I've seen some "fashion" statements in my lifetime, but these are unreal!!

Rock, I can't imagine what you'd do with that wear it in the elephant car??

Okay, had my mind totally blown for the day..............Jole
  4. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Seriously I couldn't stop looking at these unbelievable pictures. Then I got really scared. What is going on with people? I watch CNN and then see this crazy stuff and I truly have anxiety.

But the titles and comments were hilarious.

I need to take some deep breaths!
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

glad y'all found it funny... and for the record, I do buy some things at Walmart too... just not 3 sizes too small!

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Not only were some of these things hideous but they were way to small !! If I were the size of some of these people I surely wouldn;t run around in shorts that show everything I own. Good grief !!

When I go shopping ( I do go to WM too) but I either have capris and a T shirt that covers everything or jeans. I also bring a sweater so I donpt ffrreeze to death. I am just so cold d natures.

Also, how can some people shop for hours in super high heeled shoes, super short skirts or shorts and tops that have most of their body showing ?? Or they have super tight pants that show every curve. They look like their clothes is sausage skin.

Bye for now.

7. sisland

sisland New Member

Victoria!,,,had alot of laughs checking out the photos!,,omg what people won't wear to Wally world!,,,,lolol,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2009]
  8. victoria

victoria New Member

the interesting (sad?) part is seeing how much care some really did take with their appearance... it makes me want to do a double take on myself, I think... just to be sure I'm not too 'out there'. Then again, does it matter (well, within reason that is. Then again, what is within 'reason')? LOL I could go around and around on this...

9. victoria

victoria New Member

ROFL, you are too funny!

Yeah, I'd hate to see my pic show up!

Interestingly, I don't see that diversity here in Mexico at the WalMart (yes of course they're here, but have nowhere near the selection of even the small WalMarts even tho it's a 'big box'), nor or the Mexican 'version' (Bodega Arrerra)....

Nor even when I people watch occasionally, sitting in the squares in the city, actually!

10. JimB51

JimB51 Member

This is why we invented CLOTHES.