GREAT FATIGUE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crafts1234, Jan 11, 2006.

1. crafts1234

crafts1234 Member

Just recently actually January 10, 2006, I'm getting to realize more and more how bad my fatigue can be at times. About four AND A HALF MONTHS AGO my doctor gave me Wellbrutrin/Bupropion Generic 150 mgs twice a day. Ladies and Gentlemen it took very little time for the wellbrution to begin working. Up until about two and a half weeks ago my energy level dropped to practially zero.
    This is where I believe for my son, my problem began. I usually sleep on our reclyner with our two little puppies. This Tuesday I remained on the sofa, and like most of you today world war two would not have have awakened me or you all. In the past I could have heard a butterfly passing by. Needless to say my son could not awaken me and the two puppies were on my head in my ears and on my chest. My son is disabled and was sick so not only was he sick about himself, but he could not awaken me up at all. He almost dialed 911 and asked if it was FMS his Doctor said he dosen't think so, but he dosen't know. Now what I have is my son waking me up last night at different intervalves and when I brought him home from the Dr's yesterday he yelled OH MY GOD you have been drinking or drugging.
    OK has anyone had an experience close to this my fatigue is getting better since I got back on the wellbutrin.
    GOD Thank YOU. I will come back later as I'm still working thank you all in advance.

Have A Blessed Day
    Mary/Crafts1234
    [This Message was Edited on 01/12/2006]
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Mary:
    What an experience! Hope all continues to go well this time for you.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

has your deep sleeping started since you started the wellbutrin? Are you saying your fatigue is better generally since starting the wellbutrin but you sleep very deeply? I am not sure. Sorry i can't be of help to you. Jen102
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes, can you please clarify your post so that we can help?

Has the Wellbutrin made your fatigue better or worse, and it it helping you sleep better?
  5. crafts1234

crafts1234 Member

Thank you all that responded as far as I am concerned with regards to Wellbrutin it has helped me in a lot of ways. The sleep problems (Oh boy it just came to me that particular sleep pattern did not begin until I was off the Wellbrutin about three and a half weeks ago.) Thats the time I came off the wellbrutin because I could not afford my prescription. Now that I am back on the Wellbrutrin again I did not feel as sleepy this morning and have a little more energy. Again thank you all that answered.

GOD this thread is a little old. GOD I ask that YOU send someone to this line that can help me. No matter who it is I would feel Blessed.
    Have A Blessed Day
    Mary/Crafts1234

PS THE FIRST NOTE SHOULD HAVE SAID FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS NOT FOUR OR TWO WEEKS. FORGIVE ME. MARY[This Message was Edited on 01/12/2006]