GREAT new pic. in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rafiki, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

This is sure to get a laugh from those of us with ME/CFS who have followed the classic diagnostic route: Mono, Lupus, MS, ME/CFS.

[This Message was Edited on 12/29/2007]
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I've seen that face at least 5 times in my life! LOL, Rafiki!

3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Yeah, it's "House" AKA Hugh Laurie. I StumbleUpon it.

I guess the joke is that he says, "It's not Lupus." in every episode.

Of course, we are more likely to hear, "It must be Lupus." But, It's not Lupus!

[This Message was Edited on 12/30/2007]
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I'm a House fan and Lupus followed me around for a number of years.

5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

OMG! I looked at the pic and thought it looked familiar but I am on the web all the time.

I have watched House but his arrogance is more than I can stand. But I do remember he says something about Lupus a lot!

6. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!

angel hugs and blessings as always

7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

My dad and I would both get a kick out of this; but he's actually GOT Lupus.

I thought I recognized Hugh Laurie.

Happy New Year!

8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Hello you guys!

I'm not here much these days but had to post that pic. when I saw it (sorry your dad had Lupus, Ken). I have made a couple of other comments but I simply don't have the energy to be too active here. I'm ok, just very low energy and utterly brain dead. What few brain cells I can rub together I must use to email the kiddies who are still all over the place -- three in Israel now, one staying there probably for ever OYM!!!, one for just a few more months and one for just two weeks. The other is still in CA.

I'll have to come back to add your names.

Best of everything in the New Year to

Terch !

Peace too!

[This Message was Edited on 01/04/2008]
  9. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I can still see the picture of you holding your wee grandchild that was in your profile. It was a lovely pic.

I cannot understand why on earth my kids think they are adults with their own lives! It's pure madness!

Yes, I'm kidding but there is a funny emotional truth in what I say. I know it's right that they have their own lives yet I truly don't get it. Surely I made enough mistakes in my youth for all of us. I do have enough sense to know that it's my problem not theirs. (Me and Mrs. Nader:~) If they want to live in the middle east, I have nothing to say about it, really. That is seriously crazy!

Do you ever feel that way? Do you ever think: Whoa, they really are their own people!

Yes, they are very interesting people. They are bright, loving, resourceful and intrepid.... Where did I go wrong?!?!

I hope you and yours are well, Terch. When last we "spoke" you were having a bit of trouble. I do hope things are better now. And, of course, that you had a lovely holiday season.

Peace out,

10. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

hey guys, kids will be the death of us, my youngest is in the US at the moment, he is political and is following the rallies and Terch you are right, kid need to be home before you truly stop to worry

i sit and watch the US new and weather re storms and centimetres of snow and make sure he is k....

As far as illness concerned thats also a prob but my has a brain illness i would say, he is dishonest and hooked on stuff he shouldnt be and then i ask WHERE DID I GO WRONG????

i KNOW THEY AHVE TO BE THEIR OWN PEOPLE BUT sometimes i dont have to like it.....

Rafiki keep strong and yes iam in the same boat with the fatigue and enrgy, not much there

thinking of you, take care

angel hugs and blessings
  11. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

or in a brain fog stupor because I didn't get it til I read the other posts.......Duh!!

Now I recognise the fabulous Hugh Laurie, watch house and yes they always say that.