"GREAT NEWS" for those of us who want to ......lose weight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, May 28, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Have you all heard of the new pill that is going to be OTC about the middle of June?

It is called "ALLI" you cna google it and find a lot more info on it....but from what I have read and heard it blocks the fat from absorbing into your body......

it also said on the website that if you are working to lost weight where you would normally lost 10 lbs if you add "ALLI" you will lose about an extra 5 so 15 total lbs!

Now we all know there is some down side to almost everything in life......I also saw them interview a Dr on TV and he said that since our bodies will not be able to absorb fat when taking "ALLI" it has to come out somehow.....he said it can be through gas, when you use the restroom, and it worse case can even make it where you may not be able to control getting to the restroom in time.......

Good news ....it does not effect the heart or major organs !

Just wanted to share the great news with everyone "YAY" for help to lost weight!

2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I saw a news report on this and did say it worked.

However, they also recommended you carry an extra pair of pants if you were leaving home because of the gas/poop/loss of control issue.

And, of course, that it works best with proper diet and exercise.

But, if you are overweight and nothing else has worked they said doctors recommended it.

Someone will have to let us know if it works for them when it comes out.

Choose joy!
  3. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Well I dont' know if it would be worth pooping my pants in public though!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

but if you know you will be home maybe worth it..start out on a day your home...then see what happens. there was a saturday night live skit called "oops i crapped my pants" diapers...couple of elderly people playing tennis on the courts in their diapers.

well i can honestly say have done that a few times...because of my ibs...no gall bladder.

5. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

You had me laughing out loud, remembering the, "Oops, I just crapped my pants!", episode of Saturday Night Live. LOLLLL. I needed that today, thanks. :) I believe that episode came out around the time of the "love toilet" episode...

6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope you were wearing your oops i crapped my pants, just in case!