Great News on the MRI Test

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen728, Sep 5, 2003.

1. karen728

karen728 New Member

Just got my results back on my MRI Test and they were all clear. No signs of MS. This is great news as I'm sure some of you have been in my shoes at one time waiting for results. I feel very blessed today.

Thank you all for your concern and encouragement.

Karen
  2. jofla

jofla New Member

I am glad to hear that your MRI showed no signs of MS. I had one time a few months ago and waiting for the results can be very frustrating. Mine showed no signs of MS either.
    again I am very happy on the good test results for you.

Jo
  3. GooGooGirl

GooGooGirl New Member

I'm happy to hear that the MRI came back fine. I know how stressful it can be waiting for test results, I was extemely anxious about my MRI results. I'm very happy for you.
  4. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Good for you, glad you received good news. June
  5. MagsFMS

MagsFMS New Member

My MRI came back with signs of MS and I have a half brother that has it and a cousin. I have a hard enough time with FMS and CFS with a lot of prayers maybe I can skip this one. Thanks to anyone that prays for me. MAG
  6. MagsFMS

MagsFMS New Member

This is great news and I am sure it is a BIG relief for you. Does anyone in your family have MS?
  7. darude

darude New Member

Mine came bac with 40 lesions and radiologist said possible MS. Neuro said NOPE wrong place for them said normal course aging. Did find pituitary lesion tho!!
  8. lilione

lilione New Member

came back with active lesions. I had abnormal evoked potentials, and am now waiting for results of spinal tap.
    MS very difficult to Dx I am finding out.
    Happy New year to all, Lili