Great "things are happening

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 16, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just love all the post that shared the good things that day. as I read them it just makes me so happy that people seemed to have less pain.
    I hope we can keep this up, and hope more people will join in.

Its so great to know we all can have some sort of normal life even with this d.d.

my grandson just called me ,GOOD' thing,#1.

hugs & sunshine
    sixtyslady
  2. TAM

TAM New Member

HI Sixtyslady,

I just wanted to let you know you are also a positive thing for me, your posts are always helpful and full of kindness.

So i'm going to share my good thing for today:
    and that's you sixtyslady, i thank you for being such a positive blessing to this message board!

Take Care, Tammy
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I notice that since I"ve been reading peoples good thing for that day, its just makes me frrl more hopeful.

My grandson is here and going to stay overnite , so thats a good thing.
    other things that make my day good . the smell of laundry off of the clothes line.
    Hugs sixtyslady
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Air conditioning!!!

Marta
  5. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I was able to go to the store and get some blueberries. I went into the grocery store for first time in a long time - no anxiety!!

I weeded yesterday and am only a little sore, not bedridden like I expected to be!!

The sun is shining.

Happy Thoughts!

Sue in Ontario
  6. jole

jole Member

Was at work hurting all over, when the florist delivered 4 beautiful red roses to my desk. I thought she was totally wrong, but they were for my husband and I, who celebrated our 40th anniversary yesterday, from my husband's brother and SIL. WOW! They're beautiful!!
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

what beatiful things have happened today,I agree with the A/C. Praise God.
    and all the other things. it just seems if we focus on the good , the bad things don"t seem so drasty.
    Less pain, great, going to the store, driving with one eye
    hey guys we can do alot . and red roses what a nice surpise. I love it. you all make me so happy.

Hugs & sunshine
    sixtyslady
  8. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Good things for the day, they are the things your remember anyway right?

Good thing today I got a call to work some this morning I went..did it got paid come home husband had bath waiting one me and heat pad out.

Good thing today...air conditioning working well

Good thing today family is all well

Good thing today..we watched deer feed 12 yards out our back door we had at one time 1 buck we have named (loppy) 5 does and 2 baby fawns..they are beautiful.

Good thing today had fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and corn out of the garden for supper.

Good thing today..received an email from my older cousin who with weather is often stuck int he house and he thanked me for all of the email sent to him..keep him going..something simple like that makes me happy..

Good thing today...received an update email today from friend that I started school with way back..100 years ago
    ok it just seems that way...after many years of seperation, seems like still in school.

Thanks for the thread sixtyslady..I enjoy them!! Sure beats complaining!!