GREATEST GIFT OF ALL!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Dec 9, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

The greatest gift of all that we can administer to ourselves this season, is by being kind to ourselves.
    I recently began physical therapy again three weeks ago. Yes it does consume vast majority of my time, but being good to myself is of utmost concern lately. Have not felt very up to par these past few weeks. Pain doc sent me. It is wonderful. Lay on moist heat with giant tens unit, then ultrasound and massage from neck to base of spine.
    Unfortunately, we discovered a cyst on the base of the spine to the right of the spine near the sacrailiac joints.
    Guess I have something new to show the docs. But the PT really does help with a little more flexibility. Doesn't decrease the pain but helps with movement.
    So.....be good to yourselves this holiday season. Relapses are no fun at all.

Happy holidays and best wishes, soft hugs everyone.
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

The greatest gift of all that we can administer to ourselves this season, is by being kind to ourselves.
    I recently began physical therapy again three weeks ago. Yes it does consume vast majority of my time, but being good to myself is of utmost concern lately. Have not felt very up to par these past few weeks. Pain doc sent me. It is wonderful. Lay on moist heat with giant tens unit, then ultrasound and massage from neck to base of spine.
    Unfortunately, we discovered a cyst on the base of the spine to the right of the spine near the sacrailiac joints.
    Guess I have something new to show the docs. But the PT really does help with a little more flexibility. Doesn't decrease the pain but helps with movement.
    So.....be good to yourselves this holiday season. Relapses are no fun at all.

Happy holidays and best wishes, soft hugs everyone.