Greatgran r u ok?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SusanEU, Mar 17, 2006.

1. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I have been away myself, but I haven't seen any posts from you for awhile. How are you?

How is it going with the naturopath.

I cancelled this week, had a couple of very lousy days this week - you know how it is, but I am going next Wednesday.

God Bless,
    Sue in Ontario
  2. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Just wondering how you are, greatgran.

Sue
  3. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

Bumpimg For Greatgran
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

Sue, thank you for your post and thinking of me. You made my day..

I am doing, some good days and some bad..If I could just get rid of the sinus/allergy misery or find something to help my symptoms I would do much better..

I am waiting on my doc to get all my labs back and then we will set up a follow up appointment. It should be in the next couple of weeks..

He ordered a lot of test that I have never had so I am anxious to see where we go from here..I will keep you posted..

So, how are you and what have you been doing? Hope you are having good days..

Thanks again for making my day and God BLess,
    greatgran
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So glad you answered Susan's post. Glad to hear you are still alive and fighting...(-:

I pray that the doc will have the right things to help you feel better soon. Life does become tedious, doesn't it? You might want to check Acenanna's post about a chronic illness web site. After I finish a few errands, I am.

Take care, and glad you posted.

Hugs,

Another Sue.
  6. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

So glad to hear back from you and you are ok.

I have had a few good a few bad days. Last week, I had a horrible cold sore up my nose - ouch - needless to say it was pretty uncomfortable with the sinusitus!!

On Sundays I do bookkeeping at a law office out here, the extra money really helps and I have my own key and go in when no one is there. I had a panic attack there a few weeks ago, so I have had to force myself. Well last night I had a wham bam slam panic attack. It was my own fault, I went in late and I was rushing, it was the worst ever, I thought I was going to faint, so I don't know how I will go back (double up the medslol). I just called a taxi and got the h*** out of there.

I see the naturopath on Thursday, but I may just give the Effexor a chance. I can't live with this panic, I'm starting to be afraid to leave the house, and I have to do things like get my bloodwork done for one thing. I hate meds, but I have to do something.

Well, enough about me. Glad you are ok, please keep in touch. I wish I could give you my email, but I don't think it is allowed on the board.

Warm Hugs,
    Sue in Ontario

7. greatgran

greatgran Member

Good to hear from you but so sorry about your panic attacks they are terrible..

I get so upset with me and my agoraphobia. I know it is just a feeling the same as the panic but just can't seem to get over it.

I have had a bad week cfs week and my anxiety etc are so much worse..

Just try to go back to work if you can and let me know what happens..
    I feel if I hadn't stopped avoiding places I wouldn't be n such a shape with not going but with the cfs or whatever I have I just didn't think I could..

I too wish we could exchange emails addresses.

Thanks for writing and please let me know how you do if you try to go back to work or if you don't.

God Bless,
    greatgran
  8. greatgran

greatgran Member

Please let me know what your doctor has to say and boy how I can relate to the medications..I have such a fear of them ..I wish I didn't and would take meds maybe I would feel better..

I think for panic the anti-anxiety meds are good, now I do take my xanax but it just takes the edge off cause I just don't want to increase them..
    Heck, no wonder I can't feel bettter.

I hope to hear from my labs and what path this new doc wants me to take next week..

Keep me posted,
    greatgran