GREATGRAN

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Busyknitter2, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are things with your family? Has your granddaughter returned home? How are the little ones and your daughter doing? You are all still in my prayers.

God bless; Pam
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Bumping this. I hope that you see it.
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you so much for your post. Sorry, I haven't updated but things have been so hectic and nothing much accompolished.

My granddaughter did return home, stayed for about 3 days left again, this seems to be her pattern. She will come in long enough to keep her food stamps updated etc.

I have contacted social services but they can do nothing about the children since they are left in good care. The hearing is set for the 15th of Jan. so we will just wait and see.

My granddaughter thinks she is doing nothing wrong and blames us for everything.

She is home and with the children for Christmas but I suspect she will be gone again for days . We are just trying to protect the children as the 5 yr old knows what is going on and she is so smart and special.

I stay so upset, not knowing what the out come of this hearing will be. The dad has an appointed attorney, since he is in jail. He has never been with them but who knows what the system will do. You have to prove the mother unfit and with all that has happened, its our word against hers. Such ashame.

Sorry, I am just rambling I will try to keep you updated on what is happening. My granddaughter will be losing her car the 31st so who knows what is going to happen. I just feel one day she will leave and not return.

The little one just called on Christmas morning, she is with her mom and wants something to dring so I am going over and take her some juice and see what Santa left for them. So sad.

Thanks for your prayers as that is our only hope , its all in God's hands.

Much love,
    greatgran

4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad that your granddaughter came home and is safe. It is a shame that she will probably be gone again in a couple of days. It is so hard on those little angels. It is also hard on you and your daughter.

I will keep all of you in my prayers.

God bless; Pam