Green Tea

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Mar 16, 2008.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I am feeling like heck and thought I'd try my Lipton's Green Tea to see if it makes me feel better.

Is green tea a lighter color than regular tea?

To get the full benefits of drinking green tea, what do you guys suggest? Loose tea? A specific brand? Is Lipton OK?

Help the novice here!

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Lipton Green tea is just as Good i think as the others! Although i have to get the decaff,because my body is over sensitive to caffine,,,and yes ,,it is a lighter greenish color than regular black tea,,,,

Celestial Seasons makes one called "Bengal" and oh my goodness it's flavorful with alot of antioxcident herbs in it too!

loose has more flavor to it, And is probably more of a powerful antioxcident than the tea bags,,,,

but i think if you make it in a teapot and add honey or whatever kind of sweetener you like,,,it will taste just right,,,,,Be Prepared to be in the Bathroom Often,,,,,,lolol,,,,,Sis goodluck!
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Being in the bathroom isn't a bad thing for me. I'm one of those who considers going every 3rd day as regular!

I will use what I have for now (Lipton) but when I go shopping, I'll look for the Celestial brand and try it.

Are you not selling on Ebay anymore?

4. sisland

sisland New Member

No I'm not selling right now but probably will get it set up again soon (Gas Money),,,,lolol,,,it's up to 3.14 now ,,,,,,,Probably higher in the south,,and East!,,,,

I think you will like celestial seasons brand teas,,,,they have a really good selection,,also you can make a teapot full with just one bag!,,,,,,,,can you tell i'm a tea hound,,,,,lolol,,,hope your havin a great day!