Greens First

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twerp, Jul 10, 2003.

1. twerp

twerp New Member

Hi All, Has anyone heard of or used a nutritional supplement called Greens First? It's an antioxidant powder which claims to have over 10 servings of fruits and veggies in every scoop. It also has probiotics, enzymes, all kinds of stuff. They have a web site if you want to see more details. A girl in my yoga class works for a Dr and she brought me a flyer on it. She told me it gives her more energy than anything else she's tried. First time I'd ever heard of it, but figured someone here probably had.

Thanks,
    Twerp
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

Greens Plus has so many things I won't even list them. All I know is that it gives me energy to stay awake all day. I was afraid at first because of the green tea and genseng along with the ginko but there's not enough to act as a stimulant (which I badly react to). It seems to pick me up without making me irritable or nervous.
  3. twerp

twerp New Member

Thanks for the information, Kim. The girl who gave me the information does not have CFIDS, so I was wondering if the good effects she experienced would apply to those of us that do. I think I'll give it a try!

Thanks again!
    Twerp