Greer Childers breathing/exercising program

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lendi, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I saw an infomercial on Greer Childers and her breathing techniques for exercise. She basically says that we don't receive enough oxygen in our cells. And, that sounded familiar. Anyone try her program? Does it make you feel better, worse? How bout the toning exercises? From what I understand you can do all of them while sitting down and they are gentle. I just hate to invest more money on something that won't do any good. Any who are interested you can do a search with her name for information.
  2. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

BUMP! lisa
  3. Seagull

Seagull New Member

and I am pleased with the results. The new one, with the gymbar, that you can do sitting down is very gentle on the body, but does give you a good aerobic workout. I am pouring sweat before I finish the session. And I really love not being exhausted or in terrible pain afterwards. It takes about 20 or so minutes to do and I have to say that it does give me more energy and decreases my appetite. I have not really changed much in the way I eat, but then I try to eat as healthy as possible, low carb-higher protein-low sodium. I don't deprive myself, though. If I feel for a cup of ice cream, I have it. I also drink lots of water during the day.

Anyway, I have been very happy with the results of the BodyFlex Plus so far -- having lost some 20 inches and 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks. I expect that momentum will begin to slow down some, but I am loving it for the way it keeps me feeling better and more energetic. Another unexpected boost is that it is really burning off the cellulite. Yes, I am sold on it, because it works. I highly recommend it for others like me who find regular forms of exercise painful or who are unable to be on their feet for long. :)

seagull