Greetings All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NanaPoppy, Feb 3, 2006.

1. NanaPoppy

NanaPoppy New Member

I'm new here and trying to get used to how things work. I see alot of love and concern as I read the posts. I accidentally happened upon the website as I was researching Fibromyalgia. I live in pain every minute of my life with almost no relief. Most of the doctors I've seen act as if it's all in my head. I think their brains must be on vacation, not to mention their bedside manner! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You have come to a good place.

This is like a big family around here!

Look forward to chatting with you!

Mari
  3. laspis1

laspis1 New Member

I found this board in January. It is the best home for all of us with FM and CFS. In a Short time I have received a lot of information and a lot of support. Everyone here is incredibly generous with their kind words and sincere encouragement, sharing what works and what does not. Wish you well.
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It's nice to have new people. Welcome! This is a very supportive 'family' and I think you will find it can help you a lot.

Feel free to jump in at any time.

Kathy.
  5. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i also found this board by accident when i was newly diagnosed in 12/05. there people here are the most supportive and have the best information. you found a great place!
    rachel
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

some doctors brains are on vactions...

jode
  7. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

This is a caring site, and helpful too. Great members. And you too!!!!!!!

((welcome))
  8. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I also found this board by accident, I have had such a wonderful experience here so far.

When family and doctors don't get it where do you go from there? Here!!!

I pray one day this disease will be taken seriously, it baffles me.

Well, welcome, I hope you find what you need, Ritatheresa