Greetings to all and happy spring!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MicheleK, Apr 26, 2012.

1. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Hello everyone,

I am new here and am looking forward to getting to know those of you who are on ProHealth's message boards.

Wishing you all a happy spring. This past winter, though the weather was mild and as a Michigander I sure liked that, I had so many viruses I felt as if I had become a professional collector of them. No fun! I'd rather collect something fun like, money perhaps! lol So I am hoping to have a virus free spring and summer.

How about all of you? Did you notice yourself or others around you seemingly catching more viruses than normal this winter? What do you use to build up your immunity?

Hugs to all. Michele K.

LEFTYGG Member

Welcome to the chit chat board. I'm in Ohio and we've had a mild winter too. I don't seem to get many viruses but fibro keeps me in pain all the time. Plus fatigue is another issue.

There are a lot of nice people here. Stick around a get to know us. Love gail
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sorry you've been sick so much. I live in sunny FL and don't get viruses too often but am getting over a light one now. There are some Michiganders down here in my hood. Nice people.

Glad to have you with us.

Love, Mikie
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I have CFS and Facet problems with my back so I am sick. But as far a
    catching viruses, I don't think I have had one since a real dozer about
    15 years ago.

I know that we are all different with what is wrong with us, but I think
    what keeps the bugs away is Transfer Factor. They sell a general one
    here called Transfer Factor Essentials.

Back when Twin was a medical technologist,she took it one year and didn't
    get the flu though other ppl in the lab did (and they are always touching