Greg from The Wiggles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicaz49, Dec 6, 2006.

1. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

Greg from the Wiggles childrens show becoming chronically ill and having to leave the group for the most part.
    They didnt mention any official diagnosis.

One article mentioned this. I have ALL these symptoms....but i have Lyme/CFS

Sound kinda familiar?

Here is what was stated in the article...

Orthostatic Intolerance Symptoms
    In addition to the symptoms Page is experiencing, the low blood pressure from orthostatic intolerance leads to the following symptoms:

Dizziness

Blurry vision

Fainting

Fatigue

Inability to exercise

Nausea

Headache

Difficulty breathing

While the exact cause is somewhat mysterious, it's linked to a problem with the part of the nervous system that controls body functions we don't normally have to think about, such as breathing, heart pumping, and body temperature.

*The cause of Greg Page's orthostatic intolerance is unknown at this point.
  2. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Circadian rhythmn.
  3. wkirk87

wkirk87 New Member

Hopefully it gets CFS some publicity. I've actually seen the Wiggles, which one (color) was he?[This Message was Edited on 12/06/2006]
  4. butterfly8

butterfly8 New Member

Our local paper here in Brisbane Aust - where they came from - said that he had surgery for double hernia last year and has never really recovered from that. So, that could have been the triggering factor.
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Maybe he was damaged during surgery. How would anyone know? If he developed these symptoms after surgery then something must have happened.

It could even be a reaction to the anesthetic. Poor guy...
  6. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

It was stated on the Chicago news that he has a heart condition. Whatever it is that ails him, I am sorry for. He seems like a wonderful man. What a shame.
  7. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

ya...he was the yellow guy.

hope he gets on a great online support group . :)
    i cant tell u how much they help me.