Grey's Anatomy and Lost return TONIGHT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Apr 23, 2008.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I am looking forward to a FULL night of all new tv programming tonight (Thursday.) Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and Lost all in one night! It's been so long since we had this much new stuff at once, I don't know if my brain can handle it all in a three hour timespan.

I am thankful that Lost is last in this lineup. Because if it was on before Grey's, I would have to give Grey's up. The Lost fans will know what I mean. Can't have any other show in the post Lost WTF buffer zone of confusion.

Anyway, heads up to all Grey's Anatomy and Lost fans! They are both back Thursday with the final post-strike spurt of new episodes for the season.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2008]
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I got fed up with Lost but love Greys Anatomy although Meredith was starting to get on my nerves.

Wonder when we'll get it over here, shouldn't be long.

3. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I watch CSI, which is on at 9pm, so now I can watch both shows, yeah>

I have some new theories, about what is going to happen, I made some notes, so I can remember, them, lol

Can't wait to see what happens, I sure do need the distraction that LOST provides me.

Happy viewing all.
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I also watch Ugly Betty, so I have 3 hours of TV fun tonight!!!

5. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Rosie - Meredith has alway bugged me. Her monotone voice, her constant whining... But I like the rest of the show.

Not sure when you officially got fed up with Lost, but this season has moved at a much quicker pace than the previous ones. Once the writers set an end date for the series, they quit stalling and killing time with filler episodes, and started giving us some answers.