Grey's Anatomy fans?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luxuria, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Any fellow Grey's fans out there?
  2. Callum

Callum New Member

Although, this trend of making me cry way too much week after week maybe has to stop...

I heard that they're talking about a spin-off with Ty Diggs and Addison. I'm not sure it's such a great idea to take her off...
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I love it, we are getting series 3 in March over here in Scotland, cant wait.

4. Just this year I started watching it. But I kept dozing off, how the heck did Merideth get out of the water? And how can she survive being out that long, uh brain damage? I haven't watched this wk. yet but heard she didn't die.
  5. mezombie

mezombie Member

Yeah, I'd say I'm addicted to the show!

Did you know if you miss an episode you can watch it online at
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

YES, I'm one!! I've been totally hooked since its first episode!

My other "must see" shows are Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.

7. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

My best girlfriend Kathy got me hooked on the show. I didn't see season 1 so I downloaded them all in the summer. After watching just the first episode I called her up and said "Ok, I'm in!" Haha. I live for my Thursday nights! I don't even answer the phone when the show is on....unless it is Kathy calling during commercials to talk about what just happened on the show. LOL

Naturally I am loving the Meredith & Derek storyline. It was just tearing me apart seeing him so sad when Meredith was near death. How heart breaking was it when he came up out of the water carrying Meredith's body? *cry*

The storyline I loved from season 2 was Izzie and Denny. I fell in love with Denny the second I saw him just like Izzie. Kathy and I got together for the season 2 finale and just cried like little babies when Denny died, and my husband of course laughed at how emotional we got over a television character. Haha. Everytime I hear that Snow Patrol song "Chasing Cars" it makes me think of that moment all over again.

I like the relationship with Addison and Mark as well although we are all rooting for Addi to hook up with Alex. I do like Mark, but sometimes he is way too mean and totally turns me off his character.

My favourite female character is definitely Cristina. I love her relationship with Burke too but have a bit of a hard time separating Isiah Washington and his character after the few un called for public outbursts Isiah has made in the past. I'm like "Cristina, why do you want to marry that JERK!?" and then "Ok ok, right now he is BURKE not Isiah" LOL

There is going to be a spin off with Addison and Tay Diggs. From what I have been reading, there is going to be a 2 hour special at the end of this season of Grey's. I believe we have 5 more episodes of Grey's for the season. I read an article saying that the cliffhanger of season 3 will be Addison gets offered a new job. If the new show gets picked up then she will leave. If not, she will decide to stay at Seattle Grace. I thought it would be a cool idea to have Addi and Mark get back together and go home to New York and then the show could be based around them. Although, I would miss both characters at Seattle Grace.

Hugs for now,

p.s. my other "must watch" shows are Prison Break and Veronica Mars. [This Message was Edited on 02/26/2007]
  8. HeartsinOhio

HeartsinOhio New Member

I love Grey's Anatomy. This is the first year I have been watching it. Feel bad I missed the first ones, need to rent them and catch up. I love the characters and the story lines. It is really the only show I follow, but I am an American Idol fan too!! pattie
  9. mary124

mary124 New Member

Count me as one!! I think I missed one due to a power outage. (Now besides watching it on, we have it on repeats here locally on the next evening.
  10. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I've even got my husbund hooked on it!
  11. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

My sister twinofdar got me hooked. I watch Ugly Betty then Grey's.

I also watch 24 and Lost. I gave up on Housewives. I'm just too tired on Sunday night!
  12. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I too have successfully converted my husband into a Grey's fan. WOHOO! Hehehe. I am slowly starting to go through withdrawl as the show won't be back on with new episodes until March 15th. I just don't know what to do tonight (other than American Idol of course)