Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, May 23, 2008.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that McDreamy is going to have some kind of accident while he's gone to break things off with Rose?

Love, Mikie
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Ooh I hadn't evern thought that, I was so tired last night but you make a good point, just like Desparte Housewifes when Orsan hit Mike and he was in a coma and amneisa.

Poor McSteamy just had to walk away when Callie (sp) laid a big wet one on the heart dr, can't think of her name right now.

What is up with Yang taking on the intern and making her sew a banana up,lol. Maybe the chief's talk to the heart dr about teaching better, bet she becomes cheif heart dr nest year.

Now we just have to wait until next year-Carla
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

another show we're behind on. Waiting on the new season.

I hope McDreamy doesnt have an accident - likewise I cant stand Meredith's whining anymore - time to give her a bit of a back seat.

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's just that most shows leave one on edge about at least one character but it was as though almost everyone was finding his or her heart's desire. It's just too comfortable, like the quiet before the storm.

CSI Miami and Criminal Minds certainly left on cliff hangers. I see that Pushing Daisies will be returning in the fall and that The 4400 is returning to USA.

Right now, I am bored, thanks to my TiVo. The downside is that I don't miss shows in prime season so there's nothing to watch in the summer. I have got to get a life.

Kina, I'm glad you found humor in the post on the other board. At times, something tickles my funnybone at the most inappropriate moment. My girls are just like me and we can howl during the worst that life hands us. It took a while for their husbands to get used to us but I think they now are glad they married into such a wacko family.

Love, Mikie