gross bowel movemnt question..enter at your own risk

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I know this is embarrasing..but I have to ask. I had a bowel movment this morning and it was GREEN, I am not taking any new meds and I haven't ate anything unusal. i did eat blueberries last night..could that be it??? I thought if anything it would be blue poo. any thoughts??

Ann
  2. Dainty45

Dainty45 New Member

I had a raspberry icee at the movies one day, my poo was green the next day! So, it very well could be the blueberries, did you eat a lot of blueberries? The color varies in a lot of people I think, on occasion, but no big deal, nothing to worry about.

Take Care and nice chatting with you!!! SB
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

YES!!!! I ate alot of blueberries...I just can't eat just a little. thanks for answering my post.

Ann
  4. Dainty45

Dainty45 New Member

Blueberries are good for you, so keep eating them, I love them also, I put them in pancakes. Nice to meet you! Will talk soon!

Take Care!! SB
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

Probably nothing to concern yourself about I have done that now and again.

Green stool may be caused by green or artificially colored foods, iron supplements, increased, or decreased colonic transit time.

Consult your doctor if it continues for very long or is combined with diarrhea.

Here is a good site with some helpful information on bowel color:

http://www.puristat.com/bowelcolor/index.asp

Take care,

Karen :)

[This Message was Edited on 07/23/2006]
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

that'll do it "kermit'

LOL

7. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

I just had to come in and take a look - with a heading like that who could resist! LOL