Group B Betastrptococcus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KK027, Oct 3, 2002.

1. KK027

KK027 New Member

Hi all,
    I haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone is doing good. Well, as good as you can! :)
    Has anyone out there tested positive for Group B betaStreptococcus (spelling?) and wasn't pregnant?
    Just curious if it is related to CFS/Fibro. Because I have both. And have also tested positive for Group B and Mycoplasma Pneumonia?

Thanks for your support,
    Karen

2. KK027

KK027 New Member

Hi all,
    I haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone is doing good. Well, as good as you can! :)
    Has anyone out there tested positive for Group B betaStreptococcus (spelling?) and wasn't pregnant?
    Just curious if it is related to CFS/Fibro. Because I have both. And have also tested positive for Group B and Mycoplasma Pneumonia?

Thanks for your support,
    Karen

3. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

Just exactly what IS Group B--whatsit? Sounds dreadful...is it dangerous? Are you uncomfortable and in pain? Hate to sound ignorant(we're all ignorant, just in different areas), but please fill us in. Do well, Al
  4. KK027

KK027 New Member

Thanks for your reply.
    What it is, is an infection of some sort. But it is normally seen in pregnant women????
    It is viral, and I didn't know since it was viral, if it was somehow related to cfs/fm, because all of this came about at the same time.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
  5. ctdallas

ctdallas New Member

I have never heard of this infection.. Would like to know more too...