growth hormone peptides /IGF-1

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roge, Apr 11, 2011.

1. roge

roge Member

hi all, i have fm and me/cfs. i have low igf-1 for my age (40) and want to raise with GH but my insurance wont cover. i have researched GH peptides (ie. ghrp-6 and hexarelin) and read that bodybuilders are quite pleased with the effects from these peptides. ghrp-6 is a growth hormone releasing peptide so it will help release the GH that is already in out Pit gland. I believe most with fm amd me/cfs have the GH there but it is not being released , (likely due to high hypothalamus somastatin horomone and or no deep sleep). ghrp-6 acts on ghrelin and so it also increases appetite which i could use as a bonus as i am 140 pounds and 6 feet tall. have lost 30 pounds of lean muscle over the years. also have tendon pathology in feet and hands (ie. tendonitis) and simply do not heal when i get injured. i think one of the reasons for poor healing is weak immune system but also low igf-1 and why i am looking into alternative ways to increase GH and in turn IGF-1 without actually using GH as again my insurance is giving me a hard time here.

ok, so has anyone used GH peptides (injections) here and what has your experience been? I searched this on the site here but nothing came up. I believe these GH peptides are fairly new. they seem to run about 10-20% of the cost of GH and from actual user accounts from bodybuilders they say these peptides are almost if not as good as GH. of course some also inject IGF-1 (long r-3 igf-1)straight into the muscles they are training but this might help me as well inject into areas of my body i know i have injured (muscles and tendons) , ie. feet, calves, hands and forearms and that never healed properly. I am ready to try these peptides but there are many websites/stores that sell the peptides but i dont know which ones i can trust and the bodybuilding forums they cant state company names. i am in canada so i would prefer a cdn company as not sure what would happen at the border if i order from usa. any input would be appreciated in terms of experience using them and or good sources.

thx roge

p.s i know Mikie is pursuing peptide injections but in a more holistic sense than for just GH but with my research on GH peptides, the whole peptide therapy is quite interesting even though I admit I dont know much about it (ie. that is for treating diseases).

[This Message was Edited on 04/11/2011]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. roge

roge Member

thx mikie. i made a post at Phoenix rising too and while i did get some responses, more about GH in a general sense and not about actual peptides so looks like i am on my own here and will just have to order and hope it is a reputable company. once i start (may not be for a few mths) i will try and update you guys on how my igf-1 levels are doing. i am hoping for at least a 100% increase. in 2008 when last tested my igf-1 was 138 (180-500), not sure where it is now. so 100% increase would be at 276 (still well below the 50% quartile of 340) but much better than 138. of course my ultimate goal would be igf-1 of 340-400 range.

cheers

roge
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please let us know how this works out for you when you do try it. I know plain old GH has been praised by those who have tried it.

Love, Mikie