GRRRR.....So mad at things right now!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Frackie11382, May 23, 2003.

1. Frackie11382

Frackie11382 New Member

Hey guys,

I haven't been online in a while, to post anyways. I've stopped in to see what was going on as much as possible. Want to say hello to all the newbies. But I'm so pi$$ed off right now! I was working at this restaurant as a waitress...then without warning they closed down! Jobless again. Then the "same" ppl who had a different company called and wanted me to work at a country club near where I live. Okay, fine. Well, I worked one day and they told me they'd call me when they wanted me to work again. They waited till yesterday to call me to work on Saturday! Well, I had already made plans for Saturday to go to a family reunion. I refused to work on Saturday b/c I can't just sit around all the time waiting for some moron to call me! Sometimes people just irritate me! Thanks for letting me vent.

Friends in Fibro,

~~Tara~~
  2. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

How annoying!

I hate that kind of working, when you can't make plans...just in case you are needed - when more often than not, they don't call and miss out.

You can't even rest because you don't know if you are gonna get called in. That's why I never did much Agency Nursing - although I could have done with the money.

Maybe it's time to start looking for a new job?

Sorry you have had this disappointment,
    hugs
    Mary x
  3. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

totally understand.....seems EVERYTHING pi$$es me off lately. especially RUDE, INCONSIDERATE AND OBNOXIOUS people. this seems to be the norm that not these days. they are sooooo wrapped up in their own &(&$(*&^ they can't take a moment to see how others may be affected by their actions....AAAARRRRRGGGGGGG.
    vent on girlfriend LOL
    alice