Guai and Ki energy treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MaryPat, Aug 31, 2002.

1. MaryPat

MaryPat New Member

I have been taking guai for 20 months and have experienced only a little improvement. I recently discovered ki energy treatment provided by a Korean organization and after a month experienced improvement in energy, sleep and neck problem. The Ki healers are saying the guai might interfere and Dr St Amanda is telling me to increase the dose of guai which I did only a little and it has undone the improvement of the energy treatment. The healer who told me it might interfere had cfs and totally recovered with ki. I am totally torn about what to do. For anyone who is interested in ki. They are in 5 cities in the US and I highly recommend them. Any input would be appreciated.
  2. MaryPat

MaryPat New Member

I have been taking guai for 20 months and have experienced only a little improvement. I recently discovered ki energy treatment provided by a Korean organization and after a month experienced improvement in energy, sleep and neck problem. The Ki healers are saying the guai might interfere and Dr St Amanda is telling me to increase the dose of guai which I did only a little and it has undone the improvement of the energy treatment. The healer who told me it might interfere had cfs and totally recovered with ki. I am totally torn about what to do. For anyone who is interested in ki. They are in 5 cities in the US and I highly recommend them. Any input would be appreciated.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the board. I am afraid you will have to have the permission of the Web Master to post a URL for the Ki treatment, personally I have never heard of it, and have no idea that it is a true treatment or not.

I doubt this is permissable on the board without permission.

Here is the e-address you have to contact; jcolon@prohealthinc.com

Glad you join the board, and that you are getting some help.

We have many members here on the Guri Treatment, and they will be glad to share their experience with you.

Again, welcome.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

mary pat, would you e mail me? I live in w. ky. nashville nearest large city, my ability to travel is very ery limited but interested to know more about ki treatments, i've tried so many things and i'm sicker than ever, but always looking and sound promiising if you will i''d like to know more, i have a very open minded massage therapist neighbor who tries manky different things,

god bless hope you wil lhelp, paul mark in ky

paulstory@iolky.com
  5. ali-may

ali-may New Member

what is ki? is it the same as chi - as in the vital energy flow they talk about in chinese medicine (eg acupressure, acupuncture)?

i have been thinking about trying acupressure or some other chi-balancing treatment. does anyone have some experience with this and CFIDS?

thanks,
    alison